Index of contents:
- Navigating the Seller Dashboard
- Listing a Product
- Setting up an Auction
- Earn money using your referral code (Affiliate System)
1. Navigating the Seller Dashboard
In the Seller Dashboard you will see the following menu items:
Seller Overview: Here you can view an overview of your sales and payouts.
Product List: Use this section to view your existing products and to add new products.
Sales History: View a list of your sold products.
Transactions: An overview of your transactions via the Shop GNO website.
Seller Profile: Customise your shop page and details here.
Notifications: View notifications and history of your account activity.
Shop Followers: View a list of customers who have favourited your shop.
Affiliate System: View commissions received from referral sales.
Manage Auctions: If you would like to set one of your products up as a timed auction use this section.
Support: Need support or have a question? Send us a message.
The following menu items are connected to your account details.
Orders: View the orders you have made using the website.
Addresses: Create and save addresses to send your orders to.
My Favourite Sellers: View and edit your favourite sellers list.
MP Affiliate System: Use this section to generate your unique referral code and earn commission.
MP Affiliate Commission: View a record of commissions from your use of the affiliate system.
Logout: Log out of the website and return to the front page.
2. Listing a Product
- Log into the website as a Seller and click on Sell an Item, or if in the Seller Dashboard click on Product List.
- Click on Add Product.
- Choose a category for your product and click on next.
- Fill in product details and hit save.
- Once you have saved you will now have options to enable stock management, create additional attributes, add a product gallery and change the status from Draft to Online (Live).
3. Setting up an Auction
Once you have saved a product and set it to be live you can choose to turn it into an auction.
- Start by clicking on Manage Auction.
- Click on Add Auction.
- To personalise your auction, select your product and fill in the form to your specification.
- Click on save once you are done!
4. Earn money using your referral code (Affiliate System)
You can earn a commission for sales generated by your referrals, to do so follow the following steps:
- Scroll down the Seller Dashboard and click on MP Affiliate System.
- Click on the Generate Code button.
- Click on Save.
- Your referral code has now been saved, any website user who enters this code at the checkout will become linked to your account. Whenever they make a purchase from Shop GNO you will receive a commission of the total sales price.
- Should you wish to opt-out of receiving sales commissions click on generate code again. This will generate a new code for you and your previous code will no longer be valid.